Steam Sale and 2000 Hour Faeria Review
With over 2000 hours of playtime, Moonfassa has put together this comprehensive review of Faeria.
If you know someone just getting into the game, this is a great place to direct them.
It's great timing too, since Faeria is on sale on Steam for 75% off until January 5th.
Battle of the Tritons
In an unexpected turn of events, the Tritons have gone to war. Each one is trying to prove its strategic superiority in battle. One strike won't be enough to take down the opponent. On the battlefied everything goes, from poisoning the crops for double famine, from taking inspiration from Sharra to lance a deadly attack.
To avoid the cursed outcome, you'll have to become their lord and champion, a tower of hope.
This January, participate in a special community tournament that allows only BLUE and NEUTRAL cards in your deck.
Click the image above to register, and for the complete rules. Thanks to seshoumara and SuperbLizard for organizing it!
Seifer Open #3 Results
- Elpaniko23 - Parts Unknown
- Zorni - Switzerland
- Martus - Germany
- Amoeba - Denmark
Season of Aurora schedule
- Battle of the Tritons
- Saturday, January 8th
- Seasonal Cup (invite only)
- Saturday, January 15th @16:00 CET
- Aurora Open #1 (Registration not yet open)
- Saturday, January 29th @18:00 CET
December Season Reset
- 1 - Martus - 1874
- 2 - Zorni - 1872
- 3 - seshoumara - 1850
- 4 - Zach - 1845
- 5 - RudiRotz - 1799
- 6 - Salugi - 1791
- 7 - Bobbmon - 1783
- 7 - Krauhs - 1783
- 9 - yasudarasu - 1771
- 10 - ESofDawn - 1762
- 11 - StinkyBadboy - 1757
- 12 - Elpaniko23 - 1756
- 13 - gray-star - 1754
- 14 - SuperbLizard - 1753
- 15 - zzaarroocc - 1745
- 16 - EruCz - 1744
- 17 - happyjo - 1741
- 18 - Igulas - 1740
- 19 - bamserr - 1735
- 20 - ElRetardinho - 1730
- 21 - Sabo10 - 1727
- 22 - xF4C3M3LT0Rx - 1726
- 23 - Lightiger - 1721
- 24 - Grand_dadais - 1719
- 24 - mama_ocean - 1719
These points count toward the season of Seifer.
Up to date FWC points can be found here:
Decks of the Month
Seifer Open #3 - First place lineup by Elpaniko23
Seifer Open #4 - First place lineup by Moonfassa
- GB Overgrown Beasts - by Zorni
- Weak vs. Yellow, other than that strong ladder deck. After Frog Tosser Nerf, it's no longer worth it to ramp to 6 lands. Just go up one side, secure a Mystic Beast spot. Mulligan everything for a Turn 2 creature (Vulpine, Grizzly, Fugu), only if you have that keep Sunken Tower.
- Red-Yellow Beasts - by Summerflame
- Welcome to playing against husk simulator. Instead of waiting for a merchant to put random 5 cost cards in your hand, we're putting the cards in our hand on purpose. Certified barter-proof*
- Aggro/tempo neutral - by chisowa
- Runs almost exclusively neutral cards so that you can build lands quickly towards your opponent's orb and take over his wells while going face
- Anti-burn GBR Beasts
- Initially I have build this deck around Illusion of Grandeur (with Aurora's Creation). But he was just a win more card. I have replaced it with Frog-Tosser and now it functions much better.