Blue Rush vs Carassius Highlight
What happens when flying fish match up against Blue rush?
Will the multiplying goldfish face justice for abandoning the sea?
Watch the showmatch between Moonfassa and Hunter above to find out.
Season of Seifer schedule
- Saturday, December 18th @18:00 CET
As usual, we will have only one tournament in December, then take a break for the holidays.
2021 Steam Awards
You can now vote for Roguebook in the 2021 Steam awards, if you'd like.
You can vote for whatever category you like, such as Visual Style or Soundtrack - but you can only pick one.
If you haven't played Roguebook, here are some upcoming features we have - mentioned in our patch notes from earlier this month:
- Daily Tournaments
- A New Hero
- Console release in February of 2022
- Read the full patch notes here
November Season Reset
These points count toward the season of Seifer.
- 1 - hunter - 1852
- 2 - Martus - 1851
- 3 - Sabo10 - 1807
- 4 - SuperbLizard - 1788
- 5 - seshoumara - 1786
- 6 - MonokOchem - 1779
- 7 - RudiRotz - 1772
- 8 - Moonfassa - 1770
- 9 - Salugi - 1764
- 10 - bamserr - 1762
- 11 - ElRetardinho - 1759
- 12 - Rhamones - 1759
- 13 - 1ch1187 - 1758
- 14 - war0c - 1750
- 15 - StinkyBadboy - 1748
- 16 - Bendtse - 1746
- 17 - asdg2323 - 1744
- 18 - MUTEI - 1741
- 19 - MitchConne - 1739
- 20 - Klue - 1739
- 21 - zzaarroocc - 1737
- 22 - KingInNorth - 1736
- 23 - BAMSER - 1736
- 24 - xploring - 1733
- 25 - WayneGace - 1729
Decks of the Month
- NO DLC - Midrange Sac - by SuperbLizard
- Curiouassius Eggs - by hunter
- I'm running ruby fish because it's a good turn 1 play that gives something for your opponent to respond to (bait removal or go same side)
- Blue Rush - by Moonfassa
- The issue with a blue rush archetype is that most of the best cards in blue either have jump or require setup on an opponent's well. For the exact same land cost it takes to get to your opponent's face (5 lands), you can use those 5 lands to go to the sides instead and set up both a double collecting jumper and threaten your opponent's face anyways. Cards with enemy well setup take time (such as colossus requiring discounts over time or mystic beast requiring 3 special lands) - time which could be spent double collecting instead of awkwardly waiting at your opponent's face.
- OTK Spicy Gift - by Mirddes
- Our objective is to get an One Turn Kill with a single creature dealign all of the damage, excess damage is part of the design :D
- Turbo Illusion - by SuperbLizard -