Today's Faeria Friday doubles as a set of patch notes.
We've pushed an update today with the following fixes/adjustments to Faeria:
- Various performance issues have been improved
- Card choices with empty text in them should no longer appear
- Resolution settings should no longer reset each time you restart Faeria
- Pandora mode should no longer show random empty spaces in deck lists
- Several causes of crashes have been fixed
There are some weird highlight behaviours involving things such as UI buttons and lands remaining highlighted. We will be fixing these problems in a future update.
Account updates earlier this week
As mentioned a couple weeks ago, we have applied some major changes in the way Faeria account names are handled.
- Faeria usernames are no longer unique
- Accounts now have a unique id (instead of a unique username)
In the short term, this will effect how you add new friends to your friends list. Remember, you must use their unique ID for now, until we find a better way to do this.
As a reminder, all of these changes are done in preparation for console release this year!
Our ladder ranking on https://www.faeria.com/esport/top-ranking no longer shows usernames correctly after the recent account changes. This is on or list of side-effects that we need to fix!
Last week we asked you to MSPaint Faeria.
This wonderful piece was made by Wilczym. Can you beat this?
September Khalim Open Tournaments
Tomorrow is the first official Faeria tournament of September!
- Khalim Open #3
- Saturday, September 14th - 18:00 CEST
Sign up above and register your decks in game to participate.
Decks of the Week
- Garudan Jump - by Elpaniko23