Crafting rates have been reworked.The Explore card is drawn before the mulligan, and is kept in hand if you choose to mulligan.
- Crafting rates have been reworked.
- The Explore card is drawn before the mulligan, and is kept in hand if you choose to mulligan.
- Gaining control of Ignus no longer freezes the game.
- Unpausing the game no longer freezes the game.
- Various bugs happening in Gold League are now fixed.
- Khalim is now effectively Charge 2.
- Sunsilk Faeria now effectively gets Charge 3 (and not Charge 5) when its effect resolves.
- You can no longer fetch a Lord of the Nexus via a Ruunin's Presence.
- Transformed creatures text is now displayed.
- Wavecrash Colossus: Cost increased from 18f to 20f.
- Mystic Beast: Cost increased from 3f to 5f.
- Outcast Cemetery: Effect changed to "Activate - Sacrifice a creature to give a random friendly creature +2/+2." Cost decreased from 3f to 2f.
We've heard that some of you were disappointed on the introduction of crafting. We understand the complaints and believe the previous rates could, on face value, harm the experience of playing Faeria.
Here are the new rates introduced with this patch:
- Common: 1 - 5 (previously 1 - 8)
- Rare: 5 - 20 (previously 5 - 30)
- Epic: 20 - 80 (previously 30 - 125)
- Legendary: 80 - 320 (previously 125 - 500)
We're going to apply a memoria refund to everyone who've done a bit of crafting but, unfortunately, we don't have the technical means to refund the exact amount of memoria. We believe we've found a way to get really close to an equitable compensation for everyone.
Blue Colossus was simply too present in the meta and was a ‘must have’ in almost all blue decks. Its design makes our balancing job really tricky and we can imagine its gameplay shifting to something else in the future.
Cemetery made the game feel uninteractive and is utter insanity when you have 2 or 3 of them on the board.
Mystic Beast was easily a 3/5 for 3f, not really our initial intention.