This patch contains the second part of the release of the Fall of Everlife expansion.
This release contains twenty brand new cards available via crafting or in Battle Chests for anyone who owns the Fall of Everlife DLC.
Anyone who owns Fall of Everlife will receive 5 Battle Chests immediately that will contain cards from this expansion.
Twenty new cards - Featuring: Subtypes
These cards in Part 2 of Fall of Everlife focus on the following Subtypes:
- The full list cards released today can be found here (Click me).
Two cards that we have not revealed yet appear below!
Lavasurge Axolotl splashes into Faeria as the highest base attack cost creature in the entire game. Watch out for a Grappling Hook!
Lion Fish has the power of Deathtouch, but Deathtouch won't work if it doesn't do any damage. It's up to you to decide how you'd like to give it a little venom.
All of these cards become available - TODAY.
User Journey Acceleration
With this patch, we have applied significant adjustments to the speed of player progression in Faeria and the rate at which new cards are obtained. These changes are largely in part due to player feedback. While we had already massively accelerated the rate of collection with Part 1 of Fall of Everlife, these changes push this intention even further.
- Leveling up: Now awards 2 Battle Chests, up from 1
- Daily Quests: Now award 2 Battle Chests, up from 1
- Daily Login Rewards: Battle Chest rewards have been doubled
- Charges are now gained every 6 hours (down from 12)
- You can now store up to 6 charges. (up from 3)
- Effectively this halves the time to obtain a crafting charge, and doubles the amount you can store.
- Crafting Rare cards now becomes available starting at level 10 (down from 12)
- Crafting Epic cards now becomes available starting at level 15 (down from 30)
- Single player Standard Pandora Run rewards have been increased.
- 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3 Battle Chests (up from 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2)
- Multiplayer Standard Pandora Run rewards have been increased.
- 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 5 Battle Chests (up from 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 5)
With today's patch we also are implementing two targeted balance changes.
Ruunin, the Relentless
- Ruunin now returns to hand at the end of the turn she died.
- No longer has Charge 2.
- (Note that the Manta left behind still has Charge 2. The rider just gained some weight is all.)
- Fixed a bug where the Gem Starter Pack could offer a random duplicate Legendary card if you already owned all of them instead of offering an equivalent value in Shards.
- Fixed a bug where the Gem Starter Pack could offer a random Legendary card of a DLC you did not own.
- Fixed the description of Single player Mythic Pandora Runs wrongly stating that the player could be rewarded with cards (it only offers Shards).
- Fixed a problem where the Rain of Fish SFX were too loud compared to other global FX.
- Fixed Ostregoth, Hand of Oblivion not applying his effect when released after being swallowed.
- Many localization fixes were applied.
Thank you for reading, and enjoy Fall of Everlife!
- The Faeria Team