Have a question?
We've got some answers.
Next week, on Wednesday July 11th, we will be hosting a Q&A Stream on FaeriaTV.
We are gathering questions up until that time in a thread on our subreddit and other areas.
We expect the live session to last about an hour, and we'll answer as many questions as we can!
We will also be revealing five new cards from Fall of Everlife.
Anyone who watches this stream for 15 minutes or more will get a free Egg if you do not already have one.
This Egg will hatch NEXT weekend during next weekend's $2500 Ruunin Seasonal Cup!
- Make sure to follow our Twitch channel so you don't miss any of this
- Q&A Stream is planned to begin 16:30 CEST, Wednesday July 11th
- Ruunin Seasonal Cup: 16:00 CEST Saturday, July 14th.
Let's get one question out of the way right now.
"How much will everything cost?"
On July 18th, we will have four items for purchase on the Steam store.
Faeria Classic will be the base version of the game that you probably already have, and will launch at a discounted 10% price of $22.49 until August 21st.
We have a lot of new features planned to include with this release. See more on that below.
The Premium* pack DLC is an "upgrade" to a normal Faeria account, and will contain:
- Permanent Doubled XP from everything
- 10 additional Deck Slots
- Premium card back
- A special golden Faeria logo in-game
- 5 Mythic Chests full of cosmetics
- 4000 Gems
**Note, we previously called this version Deluxe. It is now known as Premium and is the exact same thing. It's a better name. Fight me.*
Fall of Everlife will contain 40 new cards, many of which you've already seen - and many we'll be revealing as we get closer to launch.
Purchasing this content immediately adds a unique Avatar, Orb, and Card Back to your collection.
Fall of Everlife cards will be unlocked in two parts:
- Part 1: 20 New cards
- Features the new “Corrupt” keyword
- Unlocks July 18th, 2018
- Part 2: 20 New cards
- Introduces Subtypes - With synergy for Yaks, Rakoans, and Beasts
- Unlocks August 21st, 2018
We'll also be releasing a bundle package with all of the above. This bundle of everything will provide a discount of 25% to $39.75 until August 21st.
As mentioned, B2P release will contain a lot of new features unrelated to Fall of Everlife content. We still have a few up our sleeve for you that we haven't yet mentioned.
One of the most popular requested features we've ever had was to provide the ability to change the cover art for your deck.
So, we did it.
You will be able to right click any card in your deck and "Promote" it as your deck cover.
It's as simple as that.
We hope this will make your library feel a bit more personal and customized to your liking.
Thank you for all the feedback!
Speaking of feedback, as we get closer to release it is very helpful to us for as many players as possible to leave their review of Faeria on Steam.
We'd like to humbly ask you take the time to leave an honest review on Steam, or if you've already left one, to mark those you find the most "Helpful" in order to help others get a better idea of what to expect from Faeria.
Or you can just right click Faeria in your Steam library and select "Write Review."
We thank you for your time in this, and we do honestly appreciate your feedback.
- Fastest Way to deal 20 damage to yourself - by Franklin3113
- Not so much a helpful guide as it is informative!
- Become a God - Welcome back, Sensei
- Will it Work? Green Yellow Flyers
- Will it Work? Yellow Flyer Control
Decks of the Week
- Aurora narrates the Tale of the Old Tortoise's Dream - by Aaylow
- Warning: Do not use.
- 3-Color Explorers - by Conceal
- Keeper Library - by Morgemil
- Voice of Dab - by BoBBiN
- no haters