Here we would like to list out every piece of information we have released about the upcoming changes to Faeria in the summer of 2018, and the new content you can expect from our next expansion, Fall of Everlife. We’d rather you have one place to reference rather than dig it up all over the interwebs.
This list will be updated as time goes on, until the release of the new content this Summer and the transition to Buy-to-Play.
We may also post the most commonly asked questions here as they roll in.
Official announcement tracker
- Forward to the Future - March 30th, 2018
- Faeria’s Future
- Becoming Buy-to-Play
- New monthly content
- Focusing on PC - Mobile Version Cancellation
- Further thoughts - April 6th, 2018
- More sharing of our goals
- How will Buy-to-Play affect the size of the community?
- Three Card Reveal - April 13th, 2018
- Laya, Lady of Sorrows
- Rain of Fish
- Demonic Salmon
- Crucible: Introducing a new match and tournament format - April 20th, 2018
- The new Crucible match format will join the currently existing Pantheon in our official tournaments, and be available to play via private lobbies.
- Corruption - May 5th, 2018
- Chapter 1 of “A feast fit for an Emperor,” the story behind the upcoming content.
- New Keyword: Corrupt
- Three Card Reveals:
- Monstrous Hydra
- Imperial Drakerider
- Shadowsilk Faerie
- The New Economy - May 11th, 2018
- A Feast fit for an Emperor, Chapter II
- Breakdown of the incoming economy changes
- Details of account transitioning
- Account transition calculator
- Questions and Answers - May 18th, 2018
- New Economy FAQ
- The Fall of Everlife - May 25th, 2018
- Expansion name reveal
- Final chapter of the story
- Kaios, Demented Overmind card reveal
- Loyalty Patch - May 29th, 2018
- Three card reveals
- Introducing Subtypes - June 8th, 2018
- Subtype reveal
- Four new cards - Yak tribe
- Revenge of the Rakoa - June 22nd 2018
- Rakoan subtype reveal
- Beasts - June 29th, 2018
- Beast subtype reveal
- Have a Question? - July 6th, 2018
- Pricing reveals
As always, feel free to visit us in Discord and ask us some questions in a nice way that is totally chill.
- The Faeria Team