Tournament: Garudan, Heart of the Mountain #10
Test your deck building in the tenth Garudan, Heart of the Mountain tournament with extra prizes!
Hello everyone! Welcome to Garudan, Heart of the Mountain #10: Special Edition. First of all, congratulations to last sunday's top 3! The standings were:
- 1st place: DoigteurFou
- 2nd place: Airtight
- 3rd place: Fedeot
As I told you last week, every once in a while we are going to do special edition tournaments, and next Sunday will be the 1st time!
So, why is it special? First of all we are adding a new rule just for this tournament; we are going to introduce a slightly different version of the Pauper Format from Magic: The Gathering. For those who don't know it, Pauper Format only allows common cards, but we have decided to make a slight change and allow Rare cards as well!
And... that's it? Of course not! Since it's a special edition, we also have special prizes, not only for players but for viewers too! In addition to the regular gold prizes, we added a dragon orb and more in-game gold! (the prizes are listed below). And at the end of the stream, we are going to do a giveaway of 1 Pandora coin and 1000 in game gold!
Now, here is all the information you need to know about Garudan #10:
When does the tournament take place?
Next sunday, May 21st, at 2 PM EDT / 8 PM CEST (check-in starts 1 PM EDT / 7 PM CEST)
What are the tournament rules?
- You can only use cards with common or rare rarity. (Cards that generate other cards, for example bloomsprite or spellwhirl, are allowed to use).
- Players who are caught breaking rule #1 will be given a match loss. (if your opponent is using an epic or legendary, you can take a screenshot and send it to me)
- You can use any deck in any round (without build restriction).
- Every match consist of a BO1 (best of one) game.
- Double elimination bracket.
- Players have 15 minutes from the time their match is announced/arranged before they are given a match loss.
- Players MUST join the Tournament's discord
What are the prizes?
(Thanks to Atmaz and Abrakam for the in-game gold prizes)
If 8+ participants:
- 1st place: 5000 in-game gold + DRAGON ORB
- 2nd place: 2500 in-game gold
- 3rd place: 1000 in game gold
If 16+ participants:
- 1st place: 7500 in-game gold + DRAGON ORB
- 2nd place: 5000 in-game gold
- 3rd place: 2500 in game gold
- 4th place: 1000 in game gold
If 32+ participants:
- 1st place: 10000 in-game gold + DRAGON ORB
- 2nd place: 7500 in-game gold
- 3rd place: 5000 in game gold
- 4th place: 2500 in game gold
Who can participate in it?
Both new and old players are welcome and there is no limit to the number of people who can register.
Where can I contact you?
- Tournament's discord
- Hawaii's discord: Hawaii#9707
Thank you for reading and I'll see you next sunday!