- You are now able to send private messages to your friends!
Here's how it works:
- Pressing Enter anywhere will make the chat window appear.
- A "Do not Disturb" button is located directly next to the X to close the window.
- Useful commands:
/w [ Player Name ]: Message a friend
/r: Reply to a previous message
- You can also use your friends list or click a username in the chat window to send a message to that player
- After a while, the chat window begins to fade out. You can mouse over it to re-activate it
Known bug: If you change the screen resolution during play while the chat window is displayed, you'll need to restart your client to revert the chat window's correct position
- Land count is now displayed above each player's Faeria count. Lands you do not possess will be greyed out.
Note: This is still not the final version of the UI we have planned, but we wanted to push these changes as soon as possible due to player feedback.
- The friends list can now be displayed when in game
- Players who are currently spectating you appear at the top of your friends list with the status "Spectating you"
- Your last 3 opponents are added as friend suggestions
- An issue was fixed where cards were being removed from a player's library in some specific cases
New card art
- Ruunin’s Messenger - by Franck & Jordi
- Bloodfire Wisp - by Franck, Jordi & Yuan
- Aurora’s Creation - by Franck, Jordi and Andrey
- Aurora’s Trick - by Franck, Jordi and Andrey
- Frogify - by Franck, Jordi and Andrey
- Frog - by Jen, Jordi and Andrey
- Battle Toads - by Jen, Jordi and Andrey