A little over a week after having introduced Faeria on Android mobile via Early Access and on iOS mobile via TestFlight, our team gathered over 600 pieces of feedback to help improve the Faeria experience on mobile. Today, we are pushing the first improvements, fixes and tweaks to Faeria on mobile.
Over 450,000 games have been playing on mobile since the launch of Faeria Early Access and TestFlight, if you haven't tried Faeria on mobile yet, you can head over to this link for Faeria on Android or this link for Faeria on iOS.
The Early Access of Faeria on mobile will be playable until May 15th, 4pm CEST.
Faeria mobile Patch Notes
- Added a power saving option (disabled by default). Enabling it will limit frame rate and tune down the resolution by 30% which should lead to a noticeable drop in power consumption. This option is available on both "High" and "Low" quality settings, however if battery life is your main concern we recommend you select the "Low" setting.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with an input field
- Fixed an issue that prevented the deck/hand size information from appearing when you hovered your or your opponent's deck
- Fixed lands not always playing their creation sound
- Fixed a crash that could occur when clicking the "End Turn" button on some Android devices
- Fixed a bug causing an avatar that was purchased or awarded to be displayed incorrectly
- Fixed a bug causing smartphones with a 5:4 screen ratio to see a distorted UI
- As with the PC UI, the "End Turn" button on smartphone UI will now pulse too when you have no other actions left
- When targeting a token on the battlefield, its size will increase slightly instead of bouncing, to give improved visibility on the target that will be selected under your finger
- You need to "Long press" a shorter time to trigger long press-enabled controls
- Improved user experience for friends context menus
- The screen won't dim anymore while playing Faeria
- Improved user experience for in-game logs
- Various UI improvements for smartphone UI
- Memory & performance improvements
- The Faeria Team