- Many new exciting in-game animations and sounds have been added to Faeria and the card base. Without spoiling anything more, we want you to discover them on your own!
- "Rank up" and "League up" animations have been significantly reworked
- Several Daily Quests have been added to the game, they are non-recurring and their purpose is to introduce to players to important features like the friend list
- League icons for ranks 0-5 and 5-10 have been swapped (see below)
- The Holidays are here! New snowing effects have been added to the game, and Holiday Contest card art has been added.
Holiday costume contest winners
The results from the Holiday Costume Contest are in. Originally we said we'd be selecting up to five community submissions, but we just couldn't make up our mind on a few of them, so we selected six. Ya, we can do that.
The following cards will have a festive twist applied to their art for a limited time:
- Battle Toads - by Cromm
- Windstorm Archer - by Lynzkar
- Demon Wing - by Tidwell
- Annoying Gnat - by Kissagram
- Bomb Slinger - by Aigglo
- Firestorm - by Tikup
- Bold Bargainer - We made an extra and threw this one in there. It took Martin about 5 minutes. Why not!
Special thanks to everyone in the community who contributed a submission. If yours wasn't selected to be put in game - we still enjoyed looking at every single one. These are a lot of fun, and we hope to do more in the future.
Ranked icon swap
We've swapped the Ranked title progression for the two leagues before God in order to be more in line with accepted standards. Ranks 6-10 will now be Platinum league, and 1-5 will be Diamond.
This now makes Ranked league progression as follows:
Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum -> Diamond -> God
These changes will have no effect on current player ranks and are entirely cosmetic in nature.
Card name changes
- Windborne -> Khalim's Training
- Oblivion Knight -> Oblivion Rider
New card art
- Malevolent Spirit - by Franck & Jordi
- Hate Seed - by Franck, Jordi & Andrey
- Red Devil - by Franck, Jordi & Andrey
- Choking Sand - by Franck, Jordi & Vitaliy
- Khalim’s Training - by Franck, Jordi & Vitaliy
- Oblivion Rider - by Yuan
- Fixed an issue where some players on slower PCs sometimes experienced having their first game cancelled.
- Game invites now appear above "Recently played" friend suggestions
This post's banner was provided by Tikup.
- The Faeria Team