- Iona can now, once again, be attacked if she is given taunt.
- Annoying Gnats are now properly resummoned for the controlling player when stolen with cards like Aurora's Trick
- Disenchant exceptions should be refreshed by the client more often and should be more consistent with what setting is actually live on the server.
- You cannot disenchant cards anymore that would lead to altering one of your decks while in a queue.
- Using a coupon in the shop will now correctly display the item linked to the coupon.
- User Journey improvement concerning the Battle Chests
- Mission 1 now contains more hints and is slightly shorter
- The Pandora matchmaking, specifically related to ELO, has been improved by having a more granular tolerance matching than previously applied.
- Shimmering Statue - by Franck, Jordi and Vitaliy
- Iona, Beloved by All - by Franck, Jordi and Vitaliy
- Ruunin’s Guidance - by Franck, Jordi and Andrey
- Seed Sower - by Jen and Andrey
Ruunin's Command now has its final illustration and has been renamed to Ruunin's Guidance for the occasion.
There are also a number of minor changes to improve performance and troubleshooting.
Thank you for reading.
The Faeria Team