Faeria Deck Tracker
In this guide I show the features of a little program I made to track how many cards you have left on your deck.
This software doesn't work anymore, security changes (to meet console standards) were made on Faeria's communication that prevent the tracker to parse the information. I'll keep the old guide anyway:
Atmaz and Merlin did help me quite a lot too! I'm really glad the developers were open for conversation and support!
The tracker works by listening to what Faeria's server instructs your client to do. This info comes into TCP packets as string data, Vulpyne was the one that figured out what those meant (since it's text it's somewhat readable).
For bug reporting / feature requests, you can contact me at discord: PicaMula#0613.
A few things to note:
You must open the tracker before you log into Faeria, just like it's shown in the video;
If the tracker doesn't work, it's most likely because you selected the wrong network device, in that case, just close it all and try another option until you get the right one;
if you create a new deck, you must save it, open it back, and save again, if you just edit the deck (not actually new entry), then this process is not needed;
If you crash during a match and come back, the tracker will most likely not work properly, that's something I would have to work on;
I have no idea how it behaves on Pandora, I didn't test it, so don't count on it! I'm almost sure it won't work as is;
- The "streamer" mode is intended to streamer's use only, it's a workarround for OBS since it won't capture WPF applications with transparency enabled (which is exactly how I made the overlay), the downside of the streamer mode is that it doesn't support transparency and it's not click-through.
1.2.5: Initial hub release.
1.2.6: Added support for tournament lobbies.
- Fixed an issue where the hidden overlay checkbox was ignored;
- Added functionality to deal with cards that are not yet listed in the tracker's code;
- Fixed card strips to match the June 27th, 2018 patch.
1.2.8: Added support for the Fall of Everlife expansion pt. 1;
1.2.9: Added support for the Fall of Everlife expansion pt. 2;
1.3.0: Added support for the Resurgence expansion pt.1;
1.3.1: Added support for the Resurgence expansion pt.2;
1.3.2: Added support for the Chronicles of Gagana expansion;
1.3.3: Fixed issue where Gagana, Rainbow Birdship was displayed as Gagana, Treasure Seeker;
- Minor UI improvements;
- Added support for Crucible lobbies;
1.4.1: Fixed an issue where the tracker would crash when launching the game twice with it still opened.