Do you want to know what will you find by queuing ladder ?
This guide is for you !
First of all, replace the context :
- 500 games played in ranked. With "Minocaro" and "Minothentic" accounts.
- March 20th --> May 6th (1 and half month. ~ last season).
- I was top god all the time, that mean majority of games are vs god players.
Now, look at global diagram :
In 500 games, we start to have a good idea about what is the ingame ladder meta. Let's write some important points :
- 1/4 is Yellow (126).
- 1/5 is red (90).
- Monocolor decks (317) > Duocolors decks (161).
- Multicolors decks (I never play versus a 4 colors decks, so here it's only 3) are 4% (22).
--> You kinda have same chance to queue versus "Yellow" than any "Duocolors decks".
Let's take a look to these "Yellow decks" :
- 7 archetypes are played.
- Ycombos are "Monstrosity OTK"(4) and "DoomFish" (1).
- 3 archetypes are really popular. Yrush (38), Ytempo (37) and Yfly (35).
--> Yrush is 7% of the meta.
Let's take a look to all decks now :
- More played is "RedCombat", 9% of ladder (46).
- Blue-Red have only 1 archetype played.
- Some decks were played by only 1 player, like "Rrush 7", or "TosserSac". This proves that "Meta" is subjective, and everyone have a different one depending of what we play against.
--> Top decks played (meta decks) :
- RedCombat (46)
- Yrush (38)
- Ytempo (37)
- Yfly (35)
- Reaver (35)
- Sac (32)
- Gemshell (28)
--> Then top cards played (meta cards) :
- Soul drain
Don't forget "Meta decks" doesn't mean "Tier 1" decks. This guide is not a Tierlist guide, it's your job to find the right deck to play depending of this statistics.
--> Tournament Meta is really different than ladder meta.
--> Ladder meta always evolve :
- More PathToFace
- More RedRush
- More GR
- More BlueJump
- Less Ytempo
- Less Yfly
- Less Reaver
- Less Sac
It's important to continue tracking all matches, don't stay on previous season stats !
There is some issues about "comments" on my Hub Articles & Decks. But feels free to tell me in Discord your comments.