This deck as listed here is just one version of the same basic idea. You can tweak it to your liking.
It's 7 lake and 1 moutain for the shuffle.
Land placement is mostly defensive. Offensive lakes may appear later in the game. The first 8 turns is basically laying out land. You have one water elemental and one Baeru, both of which can be used to accelerate land placement.
- Overwhelm with copied Magdas
- Transform all of the enemy's land into lakes using several Baerus so they can't play cards
- Zero mana Aurora's Dream or any high cost card
- Mass tricking of enemy minions
- Use mobile and copy mobie
- Copy Baron Thulgar several times -- one might be the jackpot!
- Radiance airship for healing -- also copiable for more healing
- Many Emperor Kaioses
- Reduce attack and Aurora's Trick that juicy card
- Like an enemy card? Copy it
- Magnus attacking garbage minions or structures for free cards
- Dream reaver (self or enemy)
Things to do
- Garbage hand? Shuffle it, get new cards
- Being attacked? Find and play Baron Thulgar and hope for a great draw
Great for when the meta is slow. For rush metas, not good.
Keep any remotely playable minions at the start, cistern. Start collecting that mana.