Soul Eater YG (Ranked)
Hey Guys! Cherokee here. I've been playing Faeria since the release of the game, I've been top 10 in ranked twice now. I've been gone from Faeria for some time and just got back and started to use my old Soul Eater deck and my Win Rate is around 95% ATM with it.
It's a pretty late game deck, You basically want to reroll the Soul Eater, you don't want it in your hand until mid/late game. You want to get low cost cards and sacrifice them. Sacrifice as many cards as you can and just focus on removing your opponents cards from the board. Do your best to Control the Wells. Late game is when you summon your Soul Eater, you can usually just one shot your opponent late game unless you get turned into a Frog from Blue deck or other debuffs.
- Use the Shaytan Assassin's to remove opponents strong cards.
- Use Oradrim Fanatics to jump from Well to Well to collect Faeria
- Keep Eredon, Voice of All and use ASAP
- Use Deepwood Stalker to attack opponents cards and keep them away from Wells.
- Try to sacrifice cards next to Bone Collector
Fun little fact, before faeria was released, I actually owned the right to the Instagram name "Faeria" and made an agreement with ABRAKAM to give the account over to them!